Musings From Israel:

Sometimes amusing, sometimes thought-provoking, hopefully never mind-numbing. Everyday life here in Artzeinu Hakedosha. North American family of 6 moves to Israel (for a year)on a trial basis, then decides to stay.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Conversation with G-d

Thing 4 and I were driving to the shops just before yomtov. (The very same shops in whose parking lot my kids are wont to comment "kol yisrael chazerim" upon seeing how people park their cars so 'nicely.') I was concerned about getting a parking spot (not even a decent one, just a legal one) and told Thing 4 that he should ask Hashem to help us get a good spot. A few minutes later he pipes up from the back, "He said 'OK."
I must admit it took me a good few seconds!
BTW, we got a GREAT spot!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home