Musings From Israel:

Sometimes amusing, sometimes thought-provoking, hopefully never mind-numbing. Everyday life here in Artzeinu Hakedosha. North American family of 6 moves to Israel (for a year)on a trial basis, then decides to stay.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That was close!

OK, ok, with this whole JBlooger NBN thingy scheduled tomorrow, I kinda' got inspired to blog.
After 4 years (yup, it's been 4 whole years) here, jets and low-flying choppers are so commonplace that although Ihear them, it doesn't always register. Sitting at the computer now though, I heard a chopper so low that I thought it was coming in for a landing nearby (and they don't do that!)
So as I sit here in RBS (hey, I don't think that I've ever mentioned our location in any of my previous blog posts) at 10:30 pm, I wonder just who it is they are searching for, and ehy do they think that he's in my backyard?

Labels: , , ,