Musings From Israel:

Sometimes amusing, sometimes thought-provoking, hopefully never mind-numbing. Everyday life here in Artzeinu Hakedosha. North American family of 6 moves to Israel (for a year)on a trial basis, then decides to stay.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

kids say the darndest things

This morning, after things 1, 2 and 3 left for school, thing 4 sat on the floor near me.
I was at the computer, he was using his "colours only on paper!" and we were shmoozing. Then he got up and started punching me!
I asked him if perhaps he forgot to 'use his words' (he KNOWS that we're supposed to use our words and not our hands when we wnat something) and would he like to try to tell me something, only this time, using his words.
He was instantly agreeable and when prompted, promptly replied, "Eema, I want to potch you."
Needless to say, he was instantly scooped up in my arms (before he could see my smiling face, and me laughing) for a big hug!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

LOL. Hey, at least he's honest...! :)

Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home