Musings From Israel:

Sometimes amusing, sometimes thought-provoking, hopefully never mind-numbing. Everyday life here in Artzeinu Hakedosha. North American family of 6 moves to Israel (for a year)on a trial basis, then decides to stay.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

baby talk

My baby is actually putting together real sentences--you know more than 3 words consecutively!

Like when we were dropping off one of his sisters at a friend's and passed a playground on the way home--"Eema no home, go whee!" Telling me that he did not want to go home(duh!)and wanted to go to the park.

He also will tell me, "home, go home," when he feels he's ready to go home.

He's been quite vocal about "no crib, no shluffy", and after a look from me, he's quick to add "soon."

Today after hurting his hand he came over to me holding out his hurt hand, and almost more afraid than hurt, he said, "me hand ow, hand broken.'

Later when making funny faces, his Abba asked him, "What kind of face is that?" his absolutely adorable answer was, "Mine!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home